ASSISTANT ENGINEER & ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER
ACE ACADEMY TRAINING NOTES
FREE DOWNLOAD PDF
General Science AE AEE Civil Engineering Ace Academy Notes PDF for Free at Civil Engineering For All exclusively. Keep visiting for more useful stuff and study materials.
NUTRITION OR BALANCED OR COMPOSITION OF DIET :
Balanced diet should consist of
Vitamins : They does not produce any energy to the body but they are essential till the death.
- They produces 50% energy to the body.
- Carbohydrates consists of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen elements.
- Carbohydrates tastes sweet like sugar
- 1 gram of Carbohydrates gives 4.2 Kilo Calories of energy to the body.
DOWNLOAD SURVEYING AE & AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
Sources of Carbohydrates :
- Whole Grains likes wheat, rice, maize, soyabean, potato, bread.
- Potato and wheat consists high amount of carbohydrates
- Sweet Potato have rich carbohydrates.
Types of Carbohydrates :
- Monosaccharides – Mono means single and saccharides means sugar. Monosaccharides easily dissolves in water. Example : Glucose
- Fructose : It is the sweetest sugar on the earth. Fructose is a natural sugar available in all the fruits.
- Di-Saccharides : Di means dual, saccharides means sugar. Example : Maltose.
DOWNLOAD STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AE & AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
- Maltose is a malt sugar.
- All soft drinks are made of maltose
- Maltose comes from Glucose+Glucose
- In most of the alcohol products, maltose is used
- Maltose are carbonated sugars
- It is called sugarcane sugars
- Sucrose is composition of Sucrose and Fructose
- It is called Milk Sugars
- Lactose is composition of Glucose and Galactose
- Milk is a complete diet
- Milk appears white in the presence of Lactose.
- Due to the production of Fat Emulsification in the animals like cow, milk is produces.
- The milk production will be more in winter season.
- Iron and calcium are present in milk.
- Lacto Bacilus bacteria which converts with milk turns the milk into curd.
DOWNLOAD TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING AE & AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS BOOK ARE :
- Human Physiology
- Animal Kingdom
- Human Blood and Blood Groups
- Plant Kingdom
- Human Skeleton System
- Human Digestive System
- Heart and Circulatory System
- Human Excretory system
- Human Eye
- Environmental Technology
- Human Diseases
- Space Technology
- Defence Technlogy
- Disaster Management
FLUID MECHANICS AE & AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD LINK : General Science AE AEE Civil Engineering Ace Academy Notes PDF : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD PERT AND CPM AE AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE