INDIAN POLITY – CIVIL ENGINEERING
ASSISTANT ENGINEER & ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER
ACE ACADEMY TRAINING NOTES
FREE DOWNLOAD PDF
Indian Polity AE AEE Civil Engineering Handwritten Notes PDF for Free at Civil Engineering For All exclusively. Keep visiting for more useful stuff and study materials.
DOWNLOAD LINK :
Indian Polity AE AEE Ace Academy Handwritten Notes PDF – Brief Introduction
Constitution of India :
Constitution is a set of rules and regulations or Laws or Acts or Legislations
Government is divided into a.Legislature b.Executive c.Judiciary
Federation means division of powers between the Central Government and State Government
The word Federation is no where mentioned in the constitution. President is the nominal executive or constitutional head
The Prime Minister is the real executive.
Legislature is sub-divided into
- Central or Union (Parliament)
- State Legislature
Assembly is a part of State Legislature.
Indian first president is Rajendra Prasad.
- Lok Sabha (Lower house) – House of people’s representatives
- Rajya Sabha (Upper house) – Council of states
- Legislature is a law making body
- Executive is the implementing body
- Judiciary is law interpreting authority or reviewing authority
- Supreme court is the final interpreter of the constitution
Order of courts by power :
- Supreme Court
- High Court
- District Court
- Sessions Court
- The constitution is the supreme law of land
- Judiciary review is no where mentioned in the constitution
- Unicameral Legislature – Assembly and Governor
- Bicameral Legislature – Assembly, Legislative council and Governor
- Legislative council is termed as a political rehabilitation center or sixth finger
- At present, 7 states are bicameral – Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
- Article 370 provides special status to Jammu Kashmir
- Parliament has the authority to create or abolish the legislative councils
- In India, there are 543 constituencies at present.
- Elections started in 1951/52 for the first time with two member and 3 member constituencies.
- Single member constituency means from any given constituency, any number of persons contests in the elections, but only one person will be elected.
- Single member constituency elections took its birth in 1962.
SURVEYING AE & AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
GENERAL SCIENCE AE AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AE & AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
PERT AND CPM AE AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES PDF : CLICK HERE
Geography AE AEE Ace Academy Handwritten Notes PDF : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Indian Polity AE AEE Civil Engineering Handwritten Notes PDF : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
OTHER SEARCH RESULTS :
indian polity government exams pdf
government posts indian polity material
download indian polity study material for government exams
indian polity government exams study material
study notes for indian polity
government exams indian polity preparation material
classroom notes for indian polity study material
ace academy notes indian polity
indian polity ae aee ace academy handwritten notes
tspsc ae aee indian polity notes download pdf
indian polity appsc notes pdf download