MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN CLASSROOM NOTES
FREE DOWNLOAD PDF
Surveying Made Easy GATE Handwritten Classroom Notes Part-2 PDF Download for free exclusively at CivilEnggForAll
Surveying Made Easy GATE Handwritten Classroom Notes Part-2 PDF
PLEASE NOTE : WE PROVIDE ONLY VERIFIED NOTES AND MATERIALS. ALL THE OTHER NOTES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN THE INTERNET WITH THE NAME MADE EASY CIVIL NOTES ARE FAKE AND ARE NORMAL CLASSROOM NOTES OF SOME COLLEGE. WE ALWAYS TRY TO BRING OUT QUALITY NOTES FOR FREE AND FOR THE SAKE OF STUDENTS WHO ARE REALLY WORKING HARD DAY AND NIGHT AIMING GOOD GATE/IES RANKS.
Plane Table Surveying :
There are four methods
Radiation and Intersection methods are used for locating the position objects on the drawing whereas Traversing and Resection methods are used for locating the position of instruments station on the drawing.
Tacheometer Surveying :
Using a Tacheometer staff reading can be read to calculate the Reduced Level of a point as well as the distance of the staff location from the instrument.
Terrestrial Photogrammetry Terminology :
- Camera Axis : Line joining the principal points and focal point is called camera axis.
- Picture Plane : Positive photograph on which image are in same direction as of objects is picture plane.
- Negative Plane : Negative photograph on which image is in reverse direction of object is called Negative Plane
- Focal Length : Distance from focal point to principle point is focal length.
- Principal points : Intersecton of two axis drawn on the photograph are principal points. Intersection of camera axis and principal line.
- Principal Line : The vertical line passing from K of photograph is principal line
- Principal Plane : The plane containing camera axis and principal line is principal plane.
Aerial Photogrammetry Terminology :
- Vertical Photograph : Camera axis is vertical
- Tilted Photograph : Camera axis is at an inclination
- High Oblique : If sky is visible in photograph, it is high oblique
- Low Oblique : If sky is not visible in the photograph, it is low oblique. (Horizon is not visible)
- Exposure Stations : From where the photograph have been taken is exposure station
- Flying Height : Height of the camera from Mean Sea Level is flying height
- Flight line : The line along which Airplanes will be flying is called Flight Line
Degree of accuracy used in a measurement is called precision. By using precise instrument reading the values will be correctly done and skilled manpower.
- Degree of accuracy obtained. The more the measurement is nearer to the correct value, the measurement is more accurate.
- True Value : The exact correct value of a quantity is true value.
- True error : The different between exact correct value and measured value is called true error.
PASSWORD : CivilEnggForAll
DOWNLOAD PART-1 : CLICK HERE
OTHER USEFUL LINKS FROM CIVILENGGFORALL
SURVEYING (PART-1) MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
FLUID MECHANICS (PART-1) MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
FLUID MECHANICS (PART-2) MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (PART-1) MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (PART-2) MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING (PART-1) MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING (PART-2) MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
RAILWAY ENGINEERING MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
HIGHWAY ENGINEERING MADE EASY GATE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
SURVEYING AE & AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
GENERAL SCIENCE AE AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AE & AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES : CLICK HERE
PERT AND CPM AE AEE HANDWRITTEN NOTES PDF : CLICK HERE
Geography AE AEE Ace Academy Handwritten Notes PDF : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Indian Polity AE AEE Civil Engineering Handwritten Notes PDF : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Economics AE AEE Civil Engineering Handwritten Notes PDF : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD